Our Pick Your Own has officially opened for the Summer season! It will be open Tuesday to Saturday 8.30am – 4.30pm and Sunday 10am – 3.30pm. Please weigh and pay in the farm shop, unless our pick your own kiosk is open.
Gooseberries – GOOD availability – £6.50/kg (or £6.30/kg if you pick into your own containers)
Strawberries – GOOD – £6.50/kg (or £6.30/kg if you pick into your own containers)
If you are using your own containers, please weigh these BEFORE picking in the farm shop.
Please note that Strawberries might start running low, especially towards the end of the week. Always check availability before visiting.
Pick Your Own Etiquette
- Only pick where the signs indicate.
- If you are using your own containers, these must be weighed BEFORE picking, in the farm shop or at the kiosk.
- All produce picked must be paid in the kiosk or the farm shop (if the kiosk is closed). Please keep your receipt as proof of purchase during your visit.
- Anyone seen eating excessively in the fields will be asked to leave. This is stealing.
- Picnics are not allowed anywhere on the farm, nor in the cafe outside area.
- Dogs are not allowed in the PYO fields.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Parents are asked to ensure that children do not eat fruit prior to paying or damage the crops.
- Please be aware that this is a working farm and agricultural vehicles will be moving about.
- The ground will be uneven in places in the fields and on the tracks – be aware of trip hazards.
- There may be insects and plants that could sting or scratch you. It is advisable to wear long sleeved and long legged clothes for protection. Do not pick or eat anything other than the fruit signposted.
- It is advisable to wash your hands after picking and to wash the produce you pick before eating.
- Do not litter in the fields.
Please note that we do not allow anyone down the fields 30 minutes from closing time.