When? Thursday 29th February 7pm-9pm
Where? The Barn Kitchen, Peterley Manor Farm
How much? £35 per person
Do you avoid bread/gluten?
Do you think of bread as a special treat?
Do you simply love bread and want to learn more?
If the answer to any of these questions is YES, then please read on….
In this evening dedicated to bread, award-winning nutritionist, Lucy Williamson, will be deep-diving into the topic of bread :
- Why bread should be the gut healthy, nutritious staple it once was
- Beyond the bloat! How to enjoy real bread again…
- Healthy grains and why we should be including them in our diets
- Nutrient dense breads- sourdoughs, flatbreads, soda bread and slow ferments
The evening will include…
- Deep-dive into bread and gut health led by award-winning nutritionist Lucy Williamson. Including plenty of time for Q&A.
- Bread making demonstrations by Barn Kitchen chef and founder Katy Brill.
- Local cheese and bread board to enjoy plus a glass of wine! (the bar will be open for additional drinks).
- Take-home bread recipes. Learn how to create your own ‘Real Bread’ with zero nasties, easily and cheaply at home.
- Every ticket includes access to Episode 1 of Lucy’s Gut Health Course: Gut Health to unlock your Whole Health. Value £25 – get clarity on what nutrient-rich, plant based food truly is & tips on sustainable sourcing and gut healthy recipes!
- Voucher for 1 x half price bread loaf from the Farm Shop (valid until 17th March).
- If you need to cancel a ticket please contact us at least 7 days in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We cannot process refunds for any cancellations requested less than 7 days before the event start date.
- If due to unforeseen circumstances Peterley Manor Farm needs to cancel the event, ticket holders will be informed and a full refund issued.