In order to best care for your Peterley tree, we suggest:
- Cut 1cm off the base of your trunk when you get it home.
- Stand it in a container of water outside for as long as possible, before moving it indoors. The longer it spends outside then the longer it will last inside!
- When the tree is in it’s stand indoors, don’t forget to water it. They can drink between 0.5 – 2 litres of water everyday.
- Position it in a cool room, away from radiators, fires and out of direct sunlight.
- Please dispose of your tree responsibly. There are many recycling or chipping schemes on offer in the local area.