Dates: 10:00am, Saturday 4th December 2021 – 1:00pm, Sunday 12th December 2021
Join us in the Peterley greenhouse for a festive morning with experienced local wedding florist, Cherry Green (@verycherry). In this hands on workshop Cherry will teach you how to create a stunning fresh foliage wreath to adorn your door for Christmas. Cherry will take the small group through the intricate method of creating a mossed ring wreath inspired by the Buckinghamshire hedgerows using foliage, berries, fruit and the odd feather or two!
Included in the workshop will be all the tools and equipment to create your wreath, complimentary mulled wine and mince pies.
You will be able to take your handmade wreath home in time to enjoy for the festive period!
We strongly suggest booking quickly as places are very limited.
We have the following workshop dates available- book your place now!
Saturday 4th December
Sunday 5th December
Saturday 11th December
Sunday 12th December
BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THE T&CS VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE BOOKING:
- We are a COVID-secure venue, with safety measures in place and a full risk assessment.
- We will be following government COVID guidelines at the time of the workshop.
- There will be hand washing and sanitising facilities which you will need to use upon arrival and throughout the day.
- The venue will be well ventilated, please wrap up warm as it could be slightly chilly!
- If you are displaying Covid symptoms, DO NOT ATTEND the workshop. We will not be able to offer refunds in the event of this happening, and it will be your responsibility to find a replacement for your ticket. Please note that this is a risk you take when you book a ticket.
REFUND AND CANCELLATIONS
- Please read the T&Cs carefully before booking. We are a small business and cannot offer refunds on this event.
- If you are unwell and unable to attend, you will be required to re-sell your own ticket.
- As stated above, full refunds will only be offered in the following situations:
- if Peterley Manor Farm cancels the event due to unavoidable staff sickness
- a change in government policy regarding events or new lockdown measures means the event is unable to go ahead