So, how does the Peterley loyalty card work?
When you spend at Peterley (and present your loyalty card) you collect loyalty points. For every pound you spend, you earn a point.
Every 3 months, we calculate the points earned and assign you a tier depending on your number of points – Gold, Silver or Bronze. This tier will stay with you for the next 3 months and unlocks a range of Peterley Perks – discounts, offers and freebies!
Please click here to view the current Peterley Perks available.
Please note that these offers are available whilst stocks last – we reserve the right to change the Peterley Perks and you will be notified of this via the mailing list.
Perks will be applied automatically when you purchase qualifying products and present your loyalty card.*
- You can collect points in the Farm Shop, Cafe and Nursery. You will NOT be able to earn loyalty card points on Christmas Meat Deposits, Pick Your Own, Events, or Christmas Tree sales.
- Points banding are reviewed every 3 months so are subject to change.
- Once you’ve been assigned your tier at the start of the 3 month period, your points are cleared. You then have the next 3 months to build your points up again (whilst enjoying your Peterley Perks) and will be re-assigned a tier according to your points at the end of the 3 month period. And so it goes on. The more points you earn, the better your tier and Peterley Perks, simple!
- When a loyalty card is used in the cafe, 1 loyalty card can be applied for the whole table. We cannot use multiple loyalty cards for one table.
- *You must present your loyalty card to a team member when doing your shopping or before paying for the bill in the cafe. If you do not have your card with you, we will not be able to give you the points and you will not receive Peterley Perks. Whilst our team will do their best to remind you about loyalty cards, the onus is on the customer to present it themselves.
- If a loyalty card is not used for 6 months or over, we will deactivate the card and any points will be lost. This is because we are often over-subscribed for our loyalty card scheme.
- Any loyalty card remains the property of Peterley Manor Farm. We reserve the right to change the loyalty scheme, terminate the scheme, decline new loyalty cards (if over subscribed for example) and alter the terms & conditions of the scheme at any time.
- Loyalty cards are non-transferable, and can only be used by the registered user. Users must be over the age of 18.
- When you sign up for a loyalty card, you will be automatically added to our loyalty mailing list so we can keep you updated with exclusive loyalty card offers and promotions.
- You are able to request a mini-statement at any time from the farm shop if you would like to view your points.
- Any lost loyalty cards should be returned to Peterley Manor Farm.
- Any gift cards purchased from Peterley are valid for 1 year from the purchase date. If a gift card is not redeemed within that year, it will be automatically removed and cancelled.
- These are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for money.
- If the gift card is misplaced, we are only able to issue a new card if the original receipt is provided.
- The gift cards can be spent in the farm shop, plant nursery and café. Gift cards can not be redeemed on Pick Your Own, Christmas Trees or Events.